Title / Artist / BPM
1. Sherry - The Four Seasons - 128
2. A Lover's Concerto - The Toys - 128
3. Proud Mary - Creedence Clearwater Revival - 128
4. Love Potion No. 9 - The Searchers - 129
5. The Price Of Love - The Everly Brothers - 129
6. I'm A Man - The Spencer Davis Group - 129
7. I Can't Let Go - The Hollies - 130
8. Sorrow - The Merseys - 130
9. Pretty Flamingo - Manfred Mann - 130
10. Black Is Black - Los Bravos - 131
11. She's Not There - The Zombies - 131
12. I Think We're Alone Now - Tommy James & The Shondells - 131
13. Reach Out I'll Be There - The Four Tops - 132
14. Bobby's Girl - Susan Maughan - 132
15. I Will Follow Him - Little Peggy March - 132
16. Sugar And Spice - The Searchers - 133
17. Sheila - Tommy Roe - 133
18. The House That Jack Built - The Alan Price Set - 133
19. Gloria - Them - 134
20. (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone - The Monkees - 134
21. There's A Kind Of Hush - Herman's Hermits - 134
22. Apache - The Shadows - 135
23. Running Bear - Johnny Preston - 135
24. Return To Sender - Elvis Presley With The Jordanaires - 135
25. Daydream Believer - The Monkees - 135
26. Jesamine - The Casuals - 87
1. You Keep Me Hangin' On - The Supremes - 134
2. Dance To The Music - Sly & The Family Stone - 134
3. (I'm A) Roadrunner - Jr. Walker & The All-stars - 134
4. Stop! In The Name Of Love - The Supremes - 135
5. I Feel Love Comin' On - Felice Taylor - 135
6. Uptight (Everything's Alright) - Stevie Wonder - 135
7. Day Tripper - The Beatles - 136
8. Bad To Me - Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas - 136
9. Jennifer Eccles - The Hollies - 136
10. All I Really Want To Do - Cher - 137
11. Bringing On Back The Good Times - The Love Affair - 137
12. Behind A Painted Smile - The Isley Brothers - 137
13. Ain't Nothin' But A Houseparty - The Showstoppers - 138
14. The Rise And Fall Of Flingel Bunt - The Shadows - 138
15. No Milk Today - Herman's Hermits - 138
16. Get Ready - The Temptations - 139
17. The Letter - The Box Tops - 139
18. Time Is Tight - Booker T & The Mg's - 139
19. Hideaway - Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich - 140
20. Bus Stop - The Hollies - 140
21. Keep Searchin' (We'll Follow The Sun) - Del Shannon - 140
22. Lightnin' Strikes - Lou Christie - 140
23. Dancing In The Street - Martha & The Vandellas - 140
24. Breakin' Down The Walls Of Heartache - The Bandwagon - 145
25. Viva Bobby Joe - The Equals - 145
26. Albatross - Fleetwood Mac - 84
If you are looking for an album that delivers classic hits from a decade that appeals to a wide audience then look no further! Merseybeat, Motown, Soul & Rock 'n' Roll are among the music styles featured in this stunning release that captures the golden days of the 1960s. Side One includes classic hits from Elvis Presley, The Hollies, Tommy James & The Shondells, The Searchers & Manfred Mann and has a BPM range of 128 - 135. Side Two ensures the big hits keep coming with decade-defining tracks from Herman's Hermits, Cher, Stevie Wonder & The Beatles and has a BPM range of 134 - 145. Both sides run at 60 mins plus Cool Down track.
Shipping & Delivery
We use Royal Mail 1st 2nd Classes Tracked 48 and DPD Carriers.
Please note Delivery Rates below:
Orders from £0.00 - £4.99 = £2.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail 1st Class)
Orders from £5.00 - £9.99 = £3.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail 1st Class / Tracked)
Orders from £10.00 - £19.99 = £4.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked / Carrier)
Orders from £20.00 - £59.99 = £5.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked / Carrier)
Orders from £60.00 - £79.99 = £6.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked Signed / Carrier)
Orders From £80.00 -£99.99 = FREE (Tracked Signed For / Carrier) *
Orders Over £100 = FREE Carrier only *
Free Shipping applies to UK order only, Generally mainland only.
Privacy & Security
We take online security very seriously. We only collect the information we need. We may also collect certain information about you to assess your buying trends and offer youy better deals. Should you not wish us to send you emails, please opt out in your account.
We encourage you to place your order online. This is the fastest method and your order will be sent directly into our system for processing. We can assure you that we have taken all necessary steps to ensure that your credit card details will not be compromised. We don't even store them as your credit card payment will be processed directly by the bank.
Items that are to be returned should be in there original packaging including bags cardboard or polystyrene holders and protectors and shipped to:
DFB Sound & Light Warehouse Limited
Unit B5 Langham Park, Lows Lane
STANTON BY DALE
All accessories (i.e.remotes, leads, batteries, etc should come back) unless an exception has already been agreed prior.
All items come with a minimum 1 year Maufacturers guarantee (this does not cover preowned items) which covers parts and labour for repair purposes.
Some items are not covered under this guarantee are user replaceable items that are subject to wear and tear. These include mixer crossfaders, line faders and styli (cartridge needles) lamps which cannot be guaranteed (faulty on arrival does not apply to the "not covered" rule).
If you have recieved an incorrect product(s) or unwanted the item(s) these can be returned in a 14 day cooling off period, shipping charges will be refunded where items are too small to warrent a collection. Collection will be made by an agreed date if for any reason that we are unable to collect may incure additional costs to re-arrange should the error not be ours or the carriers. We will extented unwanted item to 14 days at the buyers cost of return.
Unwanted headphones and earphones may not be returned due to hygiene reasons. Software and Media (ie CD & DVD) products may not be returned and hardware products with bundled software, where the software has been registered and also made to order items, may also not be returned.
We aim to get repairs done as quickly as possible, if repair is to take more the a deem reasonable time, items will be replaced or refunded.
Item has been returned inside of 28 days will be replaced where possible subject to stock availability.
Please make sure you package your item(s) extremely well. If item(s) are damaged in transit and it has not been packaged sufficiently may void any warranty.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on + 44 (0) 115 9770391 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri or E-mail email@example.com
All personal details that you provide to us are protected by SSL encryption technology. When you place an order on the UKDJ website we treat the information provided as private. All information is kept on a secure server protected from outside parties. UKDJ do not store or retain your credit/ debit card information. All credit card information is protected by sagepay protex and all address, telephone numbers, and email address are not shared and retained by UKDJ in an encryption server.