Title / Artist / BPM
1. Too Blind To See It - Kym Sims - 134
2. Relight My Fire - Take That feat. Lulu - 134
3. I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred - 134
4. Baker Street - Undercover - 134
5. Peace - Sabrina Johnston - 134
6. Move Your Body - Xpansions - 134
7. Move Any Mountain - The Shamen - 134
8. Living On My Own - Freddie Mercury - 134
9. Gypsy Woman (La Da Dee) - Crystal Waters - 134
10. I Luv U Baby - The Original - 134
11. Two Can Play That Game - Bobby Brown - 134
12. Carry Me Home - Gloworm - 134
13. Movin' On Up - M People - 134
14. Anthem - N-Joi - 134
15. What Is Love - Haddaway - 134
16. The Real Thing - Tony Di Bart - 134
17. I Like To Move It - Reel 2 Real feat. The Mad Stuntman - 134
18. Disco 2000 (Motiv 8 Discoid Remix) - Pulp - 134
19. What's Up - DJ Miko - 134
20. Your Loving Arms - Billie Ray Martin - 134
21. Hippychick - Soho - 99
1. Tell Me When - The Human League- 128
2. Always There - Incognito feat. Jocelyn Brown- 128
3. Things Can Only Get Better - D:Ream- 129
4. Ride Like The Wind - East Side Beat- 129
5. Boom Boom Boom - Outhere Brothers- 130
6. Rhythm Of The Night - Corona- 131
7. Insanity - Oceanic- 131
8. The Love I Lost - West End feat. Sybil- 132
9. The Key, The Secret - Urban Cookie Collective- 133
10. Mr Vain - Culture Beat- 134
11. Get Ready For This - 2 Unlimited- 135
12. Swamp Thing - The Grid- 135
13. Ebeneezer Goode - The Shamen- 136
14. Don't Stop (Wiggle Wiggle) - Outhere Brothers- 137
15. I'm Gonna Get You - Bizarre Inc feat. Angie Brown- 137
16. Go West - Pet Shop Boys- 138
17. Love To Hate You - Erasure- 139
18. Run To You - Rage- 140
19. Push The Feeling On - Nightcrawlers- 140
20. No Limits - 2 Unlimited- 140
21. Never Forget - Take That- 92
Take a trip back to the 90s with the latest double album in this hugely popular range featuring classic hits from Take That, Bobby Brown, Crystal Waters, Freddie Mercury, Shamen, Snap & Erasure. Non-stop hits in the mix! Side One has a BPM range of 134 whilst Side Two has a BPM range of 128-140. Both mixes run at 60 minutes & feature a Cool Down track.
Shipping & Delivery
We use Royal Mail 1st 2nd Classes Tracked 48 and DPD Carriers.
Please note Delivery Rates below:
Orders from £0.00 - £4.99 = £2.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail 1st Class)
Orders from £5.00 - £9.99 = £3.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail 1st Class / Tracked)
Orders from £10.00 - £19.99 = £4.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked / Carrier)
Orders from £20.00 - £59.99 = £5.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked / Carrier)
Orders from £60.00 - £79.99 = £6.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked Signed / Carrier)
Orders From £80.00 -£99.99 = FREE (Tracked Signed For / Carrier) *
Orders Over £100 = FREE Carrier only *
Free Shipping applies to UK order only, Generally mainland only.
Privacy & Security
We take online security very seriously. We only collect the information we need. We may also collect certain information about you to assess your buying trends and offer youy better deals. Should you not wish us to send you emails, please opt out in your account.
We encourage you to place your order online. This is the fastest method and your order will be sent directly into our system for processing. We can assure you that we have taken all necessary steps to ensure that your credit card details will not be compromised. We don't even store them as your credit card payment will be processed directly by the bank.
Items that are to be returned should be in there original packaging including bags cardboard or polystyrene holders and protectors and shipped to:
DFB Sound & Light Warehouse Limited
Unit B5 Langham Park, Lows Lane
STANTON BY DALE
All accessories (i.e.remotes, leads, batteries, etc should come back) unless an exception has already been agreed prior.
All items come with a minimum 1 year Maufacturers guarantee (this does not cover preowned items) which covers parts and labour for repair purposes.
Some items are not covered under this guarantee are user replaceable items that are subject to wear and tear. These include mixer crossfaders, line faders and styli (cartridge needles) lamps which cannot be guaranteed (faulty on arrival does not apply to the "not covered" rule).
If you have recieved an incorrect product(s) or unwanted the item(s) these can be returned in a 14 day cooling off period, shipping charges will be refunded where items are too small to warrent a collection. Collection will be made by an agreed date if for any reason that we are unable to collect may incure additional costs to re-arrange should the error not be ours or the carriers. We will extented unwanted item to 14 days at the buyers cost of return.
Unwanted headphones and earphones may not be returned due to hygiene reasons. Software and Media (ie CD & DVD) products may not be returned and hardware products with bundled software, where the software has been registered and also made to order items, may also not be returned.
We aim to get repairs done as quickly as possible, if repair is to take more the a deem reasonable time, items will be replaced or refunded.
Item has been returned inside of 28 days will be replaced where possible subject to stock availability.
Please make sure you package your item(s) extremely well. If item(s) are damaged in transit and it has not been packaged sufficiently may void any warranty.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on + 44 (0) 115 9770391 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri or E-mail email@example.com
All personal details that you provide to us are protected by SSL encryption technology. When you place an order on the UKDJ website we treat the information provided as private. All information is kept on a secure server protected from outside parties. UKDJ do not store or retain your credit/ debit card information. All credit card information is protected by sagepay protex and all address, telephone numbers, and email address are not shared and retained by UKDJ in an encryption server.