Track / Artist / Title / BPM
1. Boys (Summertime Love) - Sabrina - 128
2. The King Of Rock 'n' Roll - Prefab Sprout - 130
3. Johnny Come Home - Fine Young Cannibals - 132
4. Hit That Perfect Beat - Bronski Beat - 133
5. Sanctify Yourself - Simple Minds - 134
6. Only When You Leave - Spandau Ballet - 134
7. Cuddly Toy - Roachford - 135
8. Love & Pride - King - 135
9. Perfect Skin - Lloyd Cole & The Commotions - 136
10. Bad Boys - Wham! - 136
11. Two Tribes - Frankie Goes To Hollywood - 137
12. When Tomorrow Comes - Eurythmics - 137
13. Baggy Trousers - Madness - 138
14. Invisible Touch - Genesis - 138
15. Vienna Calling - Falco - 138
16. Somewhere In My Heart - Aztec Camera - 140
17. Love Plus One - Haircut 100 - 140
18. The Safety Dance - Men Without Hats - 102
19. Don't Turn Around - Aswad - 98
20. I Should Have Known Better - Jim Diamond - 59
1. Poison Arrow - Abc - 134
2. Running In The Family - Level 42 - 134
3. 1-2-3 - Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine - 134
4. Atomic - Blondie - 134
5. Always On My Mind - Pet Shop Boys - 134
6. Real Gone Kid - Deacon Blue - 134
7. Take It Away - Paul Mccartney - 134
8. You Little Thief - Feargal Sharkey - 134
9. Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr. - 134
10. Lifeline - Spandau Ballet - 134
11. In A Big Country - Big Country - 134
12. Thriller - Michael Jackson - 134
13. I Owe You Nothing - Bros - 134
14. I Want That Man - Deborah Harry - 134
15. Heaven Is A Place On Earth (Heavenly Version) - Belinda Carlisle - 134
16. Kiss Me - Stephen 'tin Tin' Duffy - 134
17. She Works Hard For The Money - Donna Summer - 134
18. Can You Feel It - The Jacksons - 134
19. Solid - Ashford & Simpson - 101
20. Africa - Toto - 92
21. You've Got It - Simply Red - 82
41 of the biggest 80s pop tracks brought together to create two explosive megamixes and two hours of playing time for your classes. Side One starts at a bpm of 128, rising to a more intense 140 bpm and features tracks from Sabrina, Spandau Ballet, Roachford, Eurythmics, Bronski Beat and Wham!. Side Two is a constant 134 bpm with tracks from Level 42, Blondie, Pet Shop Boys, Michael Jackson, Toto and Ray Parker Jr. All this combines to give you a playlist perfect for Aerobics, Step, Conditioning, Combat and more.
Shipping & Delivery
We use Royal Mail 1st 2nd Classes Tracked 48 and DPD Carriers.
Please note Delivery Rates below:
Orders from £0.00 - £4.99 = £2.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail 1st Class)
Orders from £5.00 - £9.99 = £3.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail 1st Class / Tracked)
Orders from £10.00 - £19.99 = £4.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked / Carrier)
Orders from £20.00 - £59.99 = £5.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked / Carrier)
Orders from £60.00 - £79.99 = £6.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked Signed / Carrier)
Orders From £80.00 -£99.99 = FREE (Tracked Signed For / Carrier) *
Orders Over £100 = FREE Carrier only *
Free Shipping applies to UK order only, Generally mainland only.
Privacy & Security
We take online security very seriously. We only collect the information we need. We may also collect certain information about you to assess your buying trends and offer youy better deals. Should you not wish us to send you emails, please opt out in your account.
We encourage you to place your order online. This is the fastest method and your order will be sent directly into our system for processing. We can assure you that we have taken all necessary steps to ensure that your credit card details will not be compromised. We don't even store them as your credit card payment will be processed directly by the bank.
Items that are to be returned should be in there original packaging including bags cardboard or polystyrene holders and protectors and shipped to:
DFB Sound & Light Warehouse Limited
Unit B5 Langham Park, Lows Lane
STANTON BY DALE
All accessories (i.e.remotes, leads, batteries, etc should come back) unless an exception has already been agreed prior.
All items come with a minimum 1 year Maufacturers guarantee (this does not cover preowned items) which covers parts and labour for repair purposes.
Some items are not covered under this guarantee are user replaceable items that are subject to wear and tear. These include mixer crossfaders, line faders and styli (cartridge needles) lamps which cannot be guaranteed (faulty on arrival does not apply to the "not covered" rule).
If you have recieved an incorrect product(s) or unwanted the item(s) these can be returned in a 14 day cooling off period, shipping charges will be refunded where items are too small to warrent a collection. Collection will be made by an agreed date if for any reason that we are unable to collect may incure additional costs to re-arrange should the error not be ours or the carriers. We will extented unwanted item to 14 days at the buyers cost of return.
Unwanted headphones and earphones may not be returned due to hygiene reasons. Software and Media (ie CD & DVD) products may not be returned and hardware products with bundled software, where the software has been registered and also made to order items, may also not be returned.
We aim to get repairs done as quickly as possible, if repair is to take more the a deem reasonable time, items will be replaced or refunded.
Item has been returned inside of 28 days will be replaced where possible subject to stock availability.
Please make sure you package your item(s) extremely well. If item(s) are damaged in transit and it has not been packaged sufficiently may void any warranty.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on + 44 (0) 115 9770391 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal details that you provide to us are protected by SSL encryption technology. When you place an order on the UKDJ website we treat the information provided as private. All information is kept on a secure server protected from outside parties. UKDJ do not store or retain your credit/ debit card information. All credit card information is protected by sagepay protex and all address, telephone numbers, and email address are not shared and retained by UKDJ in an encryption server.