Track / Artist / Title / Year / Label / Time / Genre / BPM
1. Bastille ‘Glory’ (Young Bombs Remix) 3.46 Pop/Dance 124
2. Beth Ditto ‘In and Out’ 3.38 Pop/Dance 128
3. Callum Beattie ‘Man Behind the Sun’ 2.57 Pop/Dance 120
4. Cedric Gervais Fe. Liza Owen ‘Somebody New’ (Just Kiddin Remix) 4.21 House 121
5. Chainsmokers ‘Honest’ 3.25 Pop 100
6. Chris Rea ‘The Road Ahead’ 4.13 Blues/Radio 101
7. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike & David Guetta Fe. Kiiara ‘Complicated’ 3.02 Chilled EDM 90
8. DJ Khaled Fe. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller ‘Wild Thoughts’ (Bees Knees Remix) 3.46 R&B 104
9. Earl ‘All That Glitters’ 3.15 Jazz/Pop 97
10. Elkie Brooks ‘Forgive And Forget’ 3.26 Pop/Radio 98
11. Erasure ‘World Be Gone’ (Single Mix) 2.57 Indie/Pop 102
12. FTSE Fe. Shola Ama & Donae’o ‘Work U Out’ 3.16 Garage 128
13. Italo Brothers ‘Summer Air’ (Original) 3.01 Tropical Pop 102
14. Jamiroquai ‘Superfresh’ (Oliver Heldens Remix Radio) 3.21 Funk/House 125
15. Lost Frequencies Fe. Netsky ‘Here With You’ 2.39 Dubstep 88
16. Mark Morrison & Seeb ‘Return of the Mack’ (Seeb Remix) 3.18 R&B 102
17. Mick Jagger & Seeb ‘Gotta Get A Grip’ (Seeb Remix) ( xxxx Lyric ) 3.59 Pop/Radio 100
18. Rudimental Fe. James Arthur ‘Sun Comes Up’ (Coldabank Remix) 4.15 House 122
19. Simon Webbe ‘Nothing Without You’ (Radio) 3.29 Pop/R&B 90
20. Steps ‘Neon Blue’ (Adam Turner Radio) 4.04 Pop/Dance 128
21. T2 Fe. Gia ‘Piece of Me’ 3.14 House 120
22. Texas ‘Midnight’ 3.14 Pop/Radio 130
23. Tujamo Fe. Sorana ‘One On One’ (Smiie Remix) 3.04 Chilled House 90
Disco Mix Club (DMC) is a DJ remix service founded by Tony Prince which began as a radio show (Disco Mix Club Show) in 1981 on Radio Luxembourg in the UK. Prince helped popularise a new style of DJ mixes using the turntable as an instrument. DMC started operating as a remix service in 1983. They started producing remix cassettes in February 1983, and vinyl in July 1984. As early as 1989 they began producing compilation CDs, and later began issuing remixes exclusively on CD. In 1986, DMC started the annual DMC World DJ Championships through the Mixmag magazine.
(Note: With the every decreasing demand for CD's and DMC Being a selective DJ market, The Cost of producing high gloss finished CD's is too costly. DMC now on the majority of CD's will produce the CD label themselves, This may cause concern to a selective market of customers. This note is to point out these are Original CD's produced by DMC themselves, any concerns over it authenticity should be directed to DMC Direct on 01628 667124 They will themselves explain these CD's are original with original mixes produced by DMC)
Shipping & Delivery
We use Royal Mail 1st 2nd Classes Tracked 48 and DPD Carriers.
Please note Delivery Rates below:
Orders from £0.00 - £4.99 = £2.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail 1st Class)
Orders from £5.00 - £9.99 = £3.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail 1st Class / Tracked)
Orders from £10.00 - £19.99 = £4.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked / Carrier)
Orders from £20.00 - £59.99 = £5.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked / Carrier)
Orders from £60.00 - £79.99 = £6.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked Signed / Carrier)
Orders From £80.00 -£99.99 = FREE (Tracked Signed For / Carrier) *
Orders Over £100 = FREE Carrier only *
Free Shipping applies to UK order only, Generally mainland only.
Privacy & Security
We take online security very seriously. We only collect the information we need. We may also collect certain information about you to assess your buying trends and offer youy better deals. Should you not wish us to send you emails, please opt out in your account.
We encourage you to place your order online. This is the fastest method and your order will be sent directly into our system for processing. We can assure you that we have taken all necessary steps to ensure that your credit card details will not be compromised. We don't even store them as your credit card payment will be processed directly by the bank.
Items that are to be returned should be in there original packaging including bags cardboard or polystyrene holders and protectors and shipped to:
DFB Sound & Light Warehouse Limited
Unit B5 Langham Park, Lows Lane
STANTON BY DALE
All accessories (i.e.remotes, leads, batteries, etc should come back) unless an exception has already been agreed prior.
All items come with a minimum 1 year Maufacturers guarantee (this does not cover preowned items) which covers parts and labour for repair purposes.
Some items are not covered under this guarantee are user replaceable items that are subject to wear and tear. These include mixer crossfaders, line faders and styli (cartridge needles) lamps which cannot be guaranteed (faulty on arrival does not apply to the "not covered" rule).
If you have recieved an incorrect product(s) or unwanted the item(s) these can be returned in a 14 day cooling off period, shipping charges will be refunded where items are too small to warrent a collection. Collection will be made by an agreed date if for any reason that we are unable to collect may incure additional costs to re-arrange should the error not be ours or the carriers. We will extented unwanted item to 14 days at the buyers cost of return.
Unwanted headphones and earphones may not be returned due to hygiene reasons. Software and Media (ie CD & DVD) products may not be returned and hardware products with bundled software, where the software has been registered and also made to order items, may also not be returned.
We aim to get repairs done as quickly as possible, if repair is to take more the a deem reasonable time, items will be replaced or refunded.
Item has been returned inside of 28 days will be replaced where possible subject to stock availability.
Please make sure you package your item(s) extremely well. If item(s) are damaged in transit and it has not been packaged sufficiently may void any warranty.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on + 44 (0) 115 9770391 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri or E-mail email@example.com
All personal details that you provide to us are protected by SSL encryption technology. When you place an order on the UKDJ website we treat the information provided as private. All information is kept on a secure server protected from outside parties. UKDJ do not store or retain your credit/ debit card information. All credit card information is protected by sagepay protex and all address, telephone numbers, and email address are not shared and retained by UKDJ in an encryption server.