Track / Artist / Title / Time / Genre / BPM
01. Calum Scott Fe. Tiësto ‘Dancing On My Own’ (Tiësto Remix) 3.40 Pop/Dance 122
02. Calvin Harris Fe. Rihanna ‘This Is What You Came For’ (Radio) 3.38 EDM 124
03. Chainsmokers Fe. Halsey ‘Closer’ 4.03 Pop 95
04. Chainsmokers Fe. Daya ‘Don’t Let Me Down’ 3.24 Pop 80
05. Clean Bandit Fe. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie ‘Rockabye’ 4.07 Pop/Reggae 102
06. Clean Bandit Fe. Louisa Johnson ‘Tears’ 3.43 Pop/House 130
07. Coldplay Fe. Beyonce ‘Hymn For The Weekend’ (Radio) 3.41 Electronic 90
08. Desiigner ‘Panda’ (Clean) 3.59 Dubstep 145
09. DJ Snake Fe. Bipolar Sunshine ‘Middle’ (Clean) 3.34 R&B 105
10. DNCE ‘Cake By The Ocean’ (Clean) 3.35 Pop/Dance 119
11. Drake Fe. Rihanna ‘Too Good’ (Clean Radio) 4.04 Urban/Pop 118
12. Galantis ‘No Money’ (Radio) 3.04 EDM 126
13. G-Eazy & Bebe Rexha ‘Me, Myself & I’ (Clean) 4.09 Urban/Pop 112
14. James Arthur ‘Say You Won’t Let Go’ 3.25 Radio 95
15. Jonas Blue Fe. JP Cooper ‘Perfect Strangers’ (Radio) 3.11 Tropical House 118
16. Justin Bieber ‘What Do You Mean’ (Main) 3.21 Pop/Dance 125
17. Justin Timberlake ‘Can’t Stop The Feeling!’ (Original) 3.53 Pop 113
18. Kungs Vs Cookin’ On 3 Burners ‘This Girl’ (Radio) 3.13 House 122
19. Little Mix ‘Shout Out To My Ex’ 3.45 Pop 126
20. Major Lazer Fe. Justin Bieber & MO ‘Cold Water’ (Radio) 3.02 Pop/R&B 93
21. Sigala Fe. Imani & DJ Fresh ‘Say You Do’ (Radio) 3.20 Drum & Bass 174
22. Twenty One Pilots ‘Stressed Out’ 3.20 Pop/Radio 85
Disco Mix Club (DMC) is a DJ remix service founded by Tony Prince which began as a radio show (Disco Mix Club Show) in 1981 on Radio Luxembourg in the UK. Prince helped popularise a new style of DJ mixes using the turntable as an instrument. DMC started operating as a remix service in 1983. They started producing remix cassettes in February 1983, and vinyl in July 1984. As early as 1989 they began producing compilation CDs, and later began issuing remixes exclusively on CD. In 1986, DMC started the annual DMC World DJ Championships through the Mixmag magazine.
(Note: With the every decreasing demand for CD's and DMC Being a selective DJ market, The Cost of producing high gloss finished CD's is too costly. DMC now on the majority of CD's will produce the CD label themselves, This may cause concern to a selective market of customers. This note is to point out these are Original CD's produced by DMC themselves, any concerns over it authenticity should be directed to DMC Direct on 01628 667124 They will themselves explain these CD's are original with original mixes produced by DMC)
Shipping & Delivery
We use Royal Mail 1st 2nd Classes Tracked 48 and DPD Carriers.
Please note Delivery Rates below:
Orders from £0.00 - £4.99 = £2.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail 1st Class)
Orders from £5.00 - £9.99 = £3.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail 1st Class / Tracked)
Orders from £10.00 - £19.99 = £4.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked / Carrier)
Orders from £20.00 - £59.99 = £5.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked / Carrier)
Orders from £60.00 - £79.99 = £6.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked Signed / Carrier)
Orders From £80.00 -£99.99 = FREE (Tracked Signed For / Carrier) *
Orders Over £100 = FREE Carrier only *
Free Shipping applies to UK order only, Generally mainland only.
Privacy & Security
We take online security very seriously. We only collect the information we need. We may also collect certain information about you to assess your buying trends and offer youy better deals. Should you not wish us to send you emails, please opt out in your account.
We encourage you to place your order online. This is the fastest method and your order will be sent directly into our system for processing. We can assure you that we have taken all necessary steps to ensure that your credit card details will not be compromised. We don't even store them as your credit card payment will be processed directly by the bank.
Items that are to be returned should be in there original packaging including bags cardboard or polystyrene holders and protectors and shipped to:
DFB Sound & Light Warehouse Limited
Unit B5 Langham Park, Lows Lane
STANTON BY DALE
All accessories (i.e.remotes, leads, batteries, etc should come back) unless an exception has already been agreed prior.
All items come with a minimum 1 year Maufacturers guarantee (this does not cover preowned items) which covers parts and labour for repair purposes.
Some items are not covered under this guarantee are user replaceable items that are subject to wear and tear. These include mixer crossfaders, line faders and styli (cartridge needles) lamps which cannot be guaranteed (faulty on arrival does not apply to the "not covered" rule).
If you have recieved an incorrect product(s) or unwanted the item(s) these can be returned in a 14 day cooling off period, shipping charges will be refunded where items are too small to warrent a collection. Collection will be made by an agreed date if for any reason that we are unable to collect may incure additional costs to re-arrange should the error not be ours or the carriers. We will extented unwanted item to 14 days at the buyers cost of return.
Unwanted headphones and earphones may not be returned due to hygiene reasons. Software and Media (ie CD & DVD) products may not be returned and hardware products with bundled software, where the software has been registered and also made to order items, may also not be returned.
We aim to get repairs done as quickly as possible, if repair is to take more the a deem reasonable time, items will be replaced or refunded.
Item has been returned inside of 28 days will be replaced where possible subject to stock availability.
Please make sure you package your item(s) extremely well. If item(s) are damaged in transit and it has not been packaged sufficiently may void any warranty.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on + 44 (0) 115 9770391 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal details that you provide to us are protected by SSL encryption technology. When you place an order on the UKDJ website we treat the information provided as private. All information is kept on a secure server protected from outside parties. UKDJ do not store or retain your credit/ debit card information. All credit card information is protected by sagepay protex and all address, telephone numbers, and email address are not shared and retained by UKDJ in an encryption server.