PARTY POP MIX
01.Intro Real Thing ‘You To Me Are Everything’
02. Bee Gees ‘Staying Alive’
03. Nolans ‘I’m In The Mood For Dancing’
04. Jackson Five ‘I Want You Back’
05. Jackson Five ‘ABC
06. Madonna ‘Like A Virgin’
07. Madonna ‘Holiday’
08. Madonna ‘Into The Groove’
09. Take That ‘Relight My Fire’
10. Take That ‘Could It Be Magic
11. Kylie Minogue ‘The Locomotion’
12. Outhere Brothers ‘Boom Boom Boom’
13. Gina G ‘Ooh Aah, Just A Little Bit’
14. Berri ‘Sunshine After The Rain’
15. DJ Miko ‘What’s Up’
Mixed By BIGGLES (LES HEMSTOCK)
16. Manfred Mann ‘Do Wah Diddy’
17. Roy Orbison ‘Oh Pretty Woman’
18. Amen Corner‘Bend Me Shape Me’
19. Jeff Beck ‘Hi Ho Silver Lining’
20. Tommy James & TheShondelles ‘Mony Mony’
21. Kinks ‘You Really Got Me’
22. Kinks ‘All Day And All Of The Night’
23. Rolling Stones ‘(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction’
24. Dave Clark Five ‘Bits And Pieces’
25. Chris Montez ‘Let’s Dance’
26. Monkees ‘The Monkees Theme’
27. Beatles ‘I Saw Her Standing There’
Mixed By DAKEYNE
“IT’S PARTY TIME!”
28. Tom Jones ‘It’s Not Unusual’
29. Lulu ‘Shout’
30. Rubettes ‘Juke Box Jive’
31. Chubby Checker ‘Let’s Twist Again’
32. Champs ‘Tequila’
33. Racey ‘Some Girls’
34. Bucks Fizz ‘Making Your Mind Up’
35. Elvis Presley ‘Jailhouse Rock’
36. Kenny Loggins ‘Footloose’
Mixed By THE PARTY JOX
BEACH BOYS MEDLEY (Except) 200 INTO 100 GOES
37. Beach Boys ‘Barbara Ann’
38. Beach Boys ‘Good Vibrations’
Mixed By BRIAN BUTLER
THE RE-JIG POP PARTY
39. Contours ‘Do You Love Me’
40. Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince‘Boom Shake The Room’
41. Bee Gees ‘Stayin’ Alive’
42. Katrina & The Waves‘Walking On Sunshine’
43. Dexy’s Midnight Runners‘C’mon Eileen’
Mixed By LES HEMSTOCK
44. 90s GUARANTEED FLOORFILLERS
Samples Section Fe. Blues Brothers
‘Everybody Needs Somebody To Love’
Little Richard ‘Tutti Fruitti’
Arrested Development ‘People Everyday’
Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
‘Boom Shake The Room’
John Travolta ‘Greased Lightning’
Ini Kamoze ‘Here Comes The Hotstepper’
Mixed By TOM NEWTON
DANCE ANTHEMS CLASSICS 3
45. Mousse T Vs Hot ‘n’ Juicy ‘Horny’ Tag Team ‘Whoomp! (There It Is)’
46.Tori Amos‘Professional Widow (It’s Got To Be Big)’
47. Tamperer Fe. Maya ‘Feel It’
48. Run DMC Vs Jason Nevins‘It’s Like That’ P.1998 Smile
49. Armand Van Helden‘You Don’t Know Me’
Mixed By GUY GARRETT
50. Shanks & Bigfoot ‘Sweet Like Chocolate’
51. Artful Dodger Fe. Romina Johnson ‘Movin Too Fast’
52. Sweet Female Attitude ‘Flowers’
53. Wookie ‘Battle’
Mixed By SHOWSTOPPERS
Essential & Exclusive - Party Monsterjam Vol 2 , from Pop & Soul to Party Rock n Roll!, then Classic Dance to Garage! fills the floor with over 79 minutes the best megamixes & remixes of classic dance anthems favourites. An invaluable CD for Professional DJs. Leave on for total continuous mix.
Running Time 79.30 BPM 103/130/140/165/176/130
Mixes from Guy Garrett, Showstoppers, Rod Layman, Tom Newton, Les Hemstock, The Party Jox & Dakeyne
Shipping & Delivery
We use Royal Mail 1st 2nd Classes Tracked 48 and DPD Carriers.
Please note Delivery Rates below:
Orders from £0.00 - £4.99 = £2.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail 1st Class)
Orders from £5.00 - £9.99 = £3.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail 1st Class / Tracked)
Orders from £10.00 - £19.99 = £4.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked / Carrier)
Orders from £20.00 - £59.99 = £5.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked / Carrier)
Orders from £60.00 - £79.99 = £6.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked Signed / Carrier)
Orders From £80.00 -£99.99 = FREE (Tracked Signed For / Carrier) *
Orders Over £100 = FREE Carrier only *
Free Shipping applies to UK order only, Generally mainland only.
Privacy & Security
We take online security very seriously. We only collect the information we need. We may also collect certain information about you to assess your buying trends and offer youy better deals. Should you not wish us to send you emails, please opt out in your account.
We encourage you to place your order online. This is the fastest method and your order will be sent directly into our system for processing. We can assure you that we have taken all necessary steps to ensure that your credit card details will not be compromised. We don't even store them as your credit card payment will be processed directly by the bank.
Items that are to be returned should be in there original packaging including bags cardboard or polystyrene holders and protectors and shipped to:
DFB Sound & Light Warehouse Limited
Unit B5 Langham Park, Lows Lane
STANTON BY DALE
All accessories (i.e.remotes, leads, batteries, etc should come back) unless an exception has already been agreed prior.
All items come with a minimum 1 year Maufacturers guarantee (this does not cover preowned items) which covers parts and labour for repair purposes.
Some items are not covered under this guarantee are user replaceable items that are subject to wear and tear. These include mixer crossfaders, line faders and styli (cartridge needles) lamps which cannot be guaranteed (faulty on arrival does not apply to the "not covered" rule).
If you have recieved an incorrect product(s) or unwanted the item(s) these can be returned in a 14 day cooling off period, shipping charges will be refunded where items are too small to warrent a collection. Collection will be made by an agreed date if for any reason that we are unable to collect may incure additional costs to re-arrange should the error not be ours or the carriers. We will extented unwanted item to 14 days at the buyers cost of return.
Unwanted headphones and earphones may not be returned due to hygiene reasons. Software and Media (ie CD & DVD) products may not be returned and hardware products with bundled software, where the software has been registered and also made to order items, may also not be returned.
We aim to get repairs done as quickly as possible, if repair is to take more the a deem reasonable time, items will be replaced or refunded.
Item has been returned inside of 28 days will be replaced where possible subject to stock availability.
Please make sure you package your item(s) extremely well. If item(s) are damaged in transit and it has not been packaged sufficiently may void any warranty.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on + 44 (0) 115 9770391 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal details that you provide to us are protected by SSL encryption technology. When you place an order on the UKDJ website we treat the information provided as private. All information is kept on a secure server protected from outside parties. UKDJ do not store or retain your credit/ debit card information. All credit card information is protected by sagepay protex and all address, telephone numbers, and email address are not shared and retained by UKDJ in an encryption server.