1. Dean Martin 'That's Amore'
2. Doris Day 'Whatever Will Be, Will Be (Que Sera, Sera)'
3. Tony Bennett '(I Left My Heart) In San Francisco'
4. Louise Armstrong 'What A Wonderful World'
5. Vic Damone 'It Had To Be You'
6. Frank Sinatra 'My Way'
7. Nat King Cole 'Smile'
8. Bobby Vinton 'Blue Velvet'
9. Louise Armstrong 'We Have All The Time In The World'
10. Bobby Darin 'Mack The Knife'
11. Dean Martin 'I'm Sitting On Top Of The World'
12. Nat King Cole 'Let's Face The Music And Dance'
13. Frank Sinatra 'Stranger In The Night'
14. Perry Como 'Magic Moments'
15. B.J. Thomas 'Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head'
16. Nancy Sinatra 'Sugar Town'
17. Frank Sinatra & Sammy Davis Jr 'Me And My Shadow'
18. Frank Sinatra 'They All Laughed'
19. Al Martino 'Spanish Eyes'
20. Doris Day 'Move Over Darling'
21. Engelbert Humperdinck 'A Man Without Love'
22. Petula Clark 'Downtown'
23. Roger Miller 'King Of The Road'
24. Nat King Cole 'Let There Be Love'
25. Dean Martin 'Sway'
26. Andy Williams 'Can't Take My Eyes Of You'
27. Shirley Bassey 'Big Spender'
28. Chris Montez 'The More I See You'
29. Frank Sinatra 'You Make Me Feel So Young'
30. Andy Williams 'Can't Help Falling In Love'
31. Frank Sinatra 'The Lady Is A Tramp'
32. Bobby Darin 'La Mer (Beyond The Sea)'
33. Dean Martin 'Memories Are Made Of This'
34. Tony Bennett 'Have You Met Miss Jones?'
35. Sammy Davis Jr 'Candy Man'
36. Louise Armstrong 'Ain't Misbehavin''
37. Bert Kaempfert 'A Swingin' Safari'
38. Andy Williams 'Music To Watch Girls By'
39. Nancy Sinatra 'These Boots Are Made For Walkin''
40. Perez 'Prez' Prado 'Guaglione'
40 easy tracks from the undisputed kings & queens of cool. The mix kicks off with 'That's Amore' by Dean Martin before launching into classics from Doris Day, Frank Sinatra, Andy Williams, Shirley Bassey, Tony Bennett, Bobby Darin & Nat 'King' Cole. Perfect as a warm up or buffet mix and for the audiences who enjoy the sounds of 50s & 60s swing & easy listening.
Shipping & Delivery
We use Royal Mail 1st 2nd Classes Tracked 48 and DPD Carriers.
Please note Delivery Rates below:
Orders from £0.00 - £4.99 = £2.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail 1st Class)
Orders from £5.00 - £9.99 = £3.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail 1st Class / Tracked)
Orders from £10.00 - £19.99 = £4.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked / Carrier)
Orders from £20.00 - £59.99 = £5.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked / Carrier)
Orders from £60.00 - £79.99 = £6.99 Delivery Charge (Royal Mail Tracked Signed / Carrier)
Orders From £80.00 -£99.99 = FREE (Tracked Signed For / Carrier) *
Orders Over £100 = FREE Carrier only *
Free Shipping applies to UK order only, Generally mainland only.
Privacy & Security
We take online security very seriously. We only collect the information we need. We may also collect certain information about you to assess your buying trends and offer youy better deals. Should you not wish us to send you emails, please opt out in your account.
We encourage you to place your order online. This is the fastest method and your order will be sent directly into our system for processing. We can assure you that we have taken all necessary steps to ensure that your credit card details will not be compromised. We don't even store them as your credit card payment will be processed directly by the bank.
Items that are to be returned should be in there original packaging including bags cardboard or polystyrene holders and protectors and shipped to:
DFB Sound & Light Warehouse Limited
Unit B5 Langham Park, Lows Lane
STANTON BY DALE
All accessories (i.e.remotes, leads, batteries, etc should come back) unless an exception has already been agreed prior.
All items come with a minimum 1 year Maufacturers guarantee (this does not cover preowned items) which covers parts and labour for repair purposes.
Some items are not covered under this guarantee are user replaceable items that are subject to wear and tear. These include mixer crossfaders, line faders and styli (cartridge needles) lamps which cannot be guaranteed (faulty on arrival does not apply to the "not covered" rule).
If you have recieved an incorrect product(s) or unwanted the item(s) these can be returned in a 14 day cooling off period, shipping charges will be refunded where items are too small to warrent a collection. Collection will be made by an agreed date if for any reason that we are unable to collect may incure additional costs to re-arrange should the error not be ours or the carriers. We will extented unwanted item to 14 days at the buyers cost of return.
Unwanted headphones and earphones may not be returned due to hygiene reasons. Software and Media (ie CD & DVD) products may not be returned and hardware products with bundled software, where the software has been registered and also made to order items, may also not be returned.
We aim to get repairs done as quickly as possible, if repair is to take more the a deem reasonable time, items will be replaced or refunded.
Item has been returned inside of 28 days will be replaced where possible subject to stock availability.
Please make sure you package your item(s) extremely well. If item(s) are damaged in transit and it has not been packaged sufficiently may void any warranty.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on + 44 (0) 115 9770391 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri or E-mail email@example.com
All personal details that you provide to us are protected by SSL encryption technology. When you place an order on the UKDJ website we treat the information provided as private. All information is kept on a secure server protected from outside parties. UKDJ do not store or retain your credit/ debit card information. All credit card information is protected by sagepay protex and all address, telephone numbers, and email address are not shared and retained by UKDJ in an encryption server.